Yes, for our primary tutoring services, packages are a requirement.
The benefits of purchasing packages for our clients are as follows:
- Bundled sessions allow for automatic discounts.
- Packages allow for more comprehensive services and customized support.
- Purchasing a package allows for sessions to be scheduled and properly "locked in." Package holders have priority over clients who may be allowed to purchase individual hours.
ITS does not offer "a la carte" tutoring by the hour. The minimum time that can be purchased is at least 4 hours. In doing this, it allow for us to have greater control over scheduling and consistency with our client base, while providing you with enough time to decide if Inception Tutoring Services is the right fit for you and your needs.
Inception Tutoring Services is located in and services the immediate Greater Washington DC Metropolitan Area.
The only areas we currently aren't providing services in at this time are the following:
- Southern Virginia
While we look forward to expanding more in the future, we have no plans at this time for services in this area due to time and traffic constraints.
ITS typically operates on the following schedule, excluding holidays:
- Monday- Friday: 3:30pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 7:00pm
If there are scheduling conflicts or changes required on the part of a ITS Tutor, we will make every effort to contact our clients in a timely manner.
For clients who've purchased additional services, these hours and optional methods of contact (via email, phone etc.) may vary depending on the required support.
ITS offers private tutoring conveniently located in-home of the designated student. Additionally, tutoring is offered at Bishop McNamara High School. (If you would be interested in having tutoring provided at your school, please contact us to discuss availability and interest level.)
Another option is in-library tutoring, time and schedule permitting.
ITS accepts the following methods of payment:
- Payment online via PocketSuite (preferred)
- Checks (made out to Inception Tutoring Services)
- Credit cards (onsite via PocketSuite app or Square card readers)
Our preferred option for payment is PocketSuite, as it allows for easier account tracking, and is a faster, more secure method. Additionally, PocketSuite provides a means for appointment scheduling and confirmation.
During the initial consultation and contract signing, a ITS Tutor will provide you with a Consent Form that you can submit to your (student's) teacher, counselor, advisor etc., if you are interested in communication between both parties.
Once you and the required parties have signed off on it and provided contact info, we will then engage with the party to determine the best way to provide the requested support and services.
The ITS cancellation policy is as follows:
- The Student may reschedule a lesson by giving at least (24) twenty-four hours prior notice to the Tutor in which case no fees will be incurred.
- Lessons rescheduled by the Student without giving (24) twenty-four hours prior notice to the Tutor shall be charged at (100%) one hundred percent of the tutoring hour fee, unless rescheduled before the next scheduled lesson, not to exceed (5) five days.
- If rescheduling cannot be accommodated by the Tutor’s schedule, the cancellation fee will be incurred and the cancelled lesson will be added to the end of the tutoring package, not to exceed (2) two lessons. Any assessed cancellation fees will be collected before the next tutoring lesson.
ITS will make every effort to accommodate our clients as we understand that things happen, however we just ask that our clients are considerate of our time and scheduling as well.